Veritext CPD Webinar
For Lawyers & Paralegals:
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023
Time: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
In this seminar we will review:
WHAT IS AN E-TRIAL
• Defining an E-Trial
• A Tour of Advanced Technologies like SMARTBoards, Digital Document Markup and Videoconferencing
• How to Search Digital Documents
E-TRIAL CASE STUDY
Lessons learned from the Saik'uz / Stellat'en e-trial, including best practices for organizing large volumes of digital data, managing realtime transcripts, preserving digital exhibits, implementing videoconferencing solutions, storing data, creating offline backups, arranging technical support, and more!
CONSIDERATIONS FOR E-TRIALS
A look at key considerations for e-trials including:
• Data Security and IT Support
• Evidence Management Systems
• E-Trial Hardware
• Realtime Reporting
• Virtual Solutions for Documents, Transcripts and Remote Witnesses
• Transcript and Exhibit Bundling
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CPD* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
*This course is approved in British Columbia and Saskatchewan for 1 (one) hour of CPD credit.
*The Law Society of Manitoba does not formally accredit or pre-approve any programs for CPD reporting purposes, instead, it is up to practicing members to determine if a particular CPD activity meets our requirements, and if so they may report those CPD hours...