Veritext CPD Webinar
For Lawyers & Paralegals:
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023
Time: 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
In this seminar we will review:
WHAT'S AN E-TRIAL
• Defining an E-Trial
• A Tour of Advanced Technologies like SMARTBoards, Digital Document Markup and Videoconferencing
• How to Search Digital Documents
E-TRIAL CASE STUDY
• Lessons learned from the Saik'uz / Stellat'en e-trial, including best practices for organizing large volumes of digital data, managing realtime transcripts, preserving digital exhibits, implementing videoconferencing solutions, storing data, creating offline backups, arranging technical support and more!
CONSIDERATIONS FOR E-TRIALS
A look at key considerations for e-trials including:
• Data Security and IT Support
• Evidence Management Systems
• E-Trial Hardware
• Realtime Reporting
• Virtual Solutions for Documents, Transcripts and Remote Witnesses
• Transcript and Exhibit Bundling
• Judicial Education and Training
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CPD* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
*This course is approved in the following provinces: British Columbia. This course is pending approval in the following provinces: Saskatchewan.
*The Law Society of Ontario, Substantive Hours do not require accreditation. However, on an annual basis, lawyers should conduct their own assessment and confirm that their CPD programs or eligible activities maintain or enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the context of their practice and professional development.
*The Law Society of Manitoba does not accredit providers. Lawyers are required to track their CPD activities for the calendar year and record them in their CPD tracker which is due on April 1 of each year.