Veritext CLE Webinar:
Intro to iPad: Basic Applications for the Legal Field
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / 11:00AM Pacific
Get to know your iOS devices from initial setup to use in realtime deposition services, trial presentation applications, and more. This class is ideal for novice iOS users and we help familiarize you with device set-up, security settings, and review a selection of useful legal specific apps for your iPad.
In this seminar we will review:
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CLE* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
* The following states have approved this Veritext course for webinar CLE instruction: Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Washington. Applications are pending in the following states: Mississippi, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin*.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited to 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE "Other Approved Jurisdictions" Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization's MCLE program or course has been approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organizaton's MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.