Veritext CLE Webinar:
New Deposition Technology
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Time: 2:00PM EST / 1:00PM CST / 11:00AM PST
In response to requests from the legal community we've assembled a bundle of technological advancements into what we call a technological toolkit. This seminar is designed to explore this toolkit by shedding light on the world of technological advancements; All of this is communicated through a hands-on educational demonstration to guide you through the benefits of using technology throughout all stages of the legal process to ease your workload and increase your productivity.
In this seminar we will review:
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CLE* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
* The following states have approved this Veritext course for webinar CLE instruction: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon*, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin*. Applications are pending in the following states: Florida, Mississippi, Virginia.
* Approved for 1.0 Practical Skills credit in Oregon.
*The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited to 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE "Other Approved Jurisdictions" Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization's MCLE program or course has been approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization's MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.