Veritext CLE-XTREME Webinar:
Data Security Ethics for Law Firms
Date: Friday, December 9, 2022
Time: 3:00PM Eastern / 2:00PM Central / 12:00PM Pacific
As it is clearly stated in the ABA Model Rules, we no longer have the option to turn a blind eye towards technology. Regardless of how much we like or dislike frantically trying to keep up with the unrelenting pace of technology, we are under obligation to do so. This class will work to make this a manageable feat.
In this seminar we will review:
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CLE* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
* The webinar is approved for credit in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio* Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Washington. Applications for this course are pending in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia*, Wisconsin*.
* Not approved for Ethics credit in Ohio, Virginia, or Wisconsin. In Ohio, pending approval for Attorney Professional Conduct credit. In Virginia, pending approval for general credit. In Wisconsin, pending approval for Law Practice Management credit.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited for 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE "Other Approved Jurisdictions" Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization's MCLE program or course has bene approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization's MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.