Veritext CLE Webinar:
Preserving Testimonial Evidence: Strategies, Tools & Tactics
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / 11:00AM Pacific
Depositions have changed, have you?
A bevy of new technology has changed the way attorneys capture and utilize testimony. These new tools can improve the accuracy, dependability, and engagement of your next proceeding. This class will show you hands on techniques and tactics for capturing and preserving testimonial evidence. We will also take a look at the tightening of the stenography labor pool, how to remain covered and emerging methods of capture.
In this seminar we will review:
Insight on how the litigation process could be impacted by the current tightening of the stenography labor pool
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CLE* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
* This webinar is pending approval in the following states: Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin*.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited to 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE "Other Approved Jurisdictions" Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
* There is no formal approval process for organizations that want to provide MCLE courses in Connecticut. If an organization’s MCLE program or course has been approved by the authority authorized to approve MCLE courses in another jurisdiction, then the organization’s MCLE course is automatically approved in Connecticut.