Veritext CLE Webinar
For Attorneys & Paralegals:
Legal Tech Lab
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 1:00PM Central / 11:00AM Pacific
Created by popular demand, this tutorial-like seminar delves deep into the nuts and bolts of how to use industry-leading technology tools.
Gain step-by-step working knowledge of technologies developed for conducting remote proceedings, managing exhibits and creating video clips. Ideal for paralegals and legal teams interested in using the latest litigation technologies available for your next proceeding.
In this seminar we will review:
• Top Tips When Booking a Remote Proceeding
• How to Prep Witnesses for a Remote Proceeding • Facilitating Remote Trials and Mediations
• Native Documents vs PDF
• How to Load Documents Prior to the Proceeding • How to Introduce an Exhibit
• Working with a Second Chair during a Proceeding
CITING TRANSCRIPTS AND EXHIBITS
• Different Transcript Formats
• In-depth Look at the TextMap Format • Linked Exhibits
• Working with Digital Exhibit Binders
• Synchronized Video
• Creating Video Clips
• Exporting Clips to PowerPoint
• Using Video with Trial Presentation Tools
This seminar is in high-demand and the number of seats is limited. Register and reserve your seat today!
CLE* Webinar Registration
Share this page:
* This webinar is pending approval in the following states: Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin*.
* The Wisconsin BBE accredits all Veritext programs for 1.0 Law Practice Management hour, not CLE. CLE credits may also be claimed for Law Practice Management courses, but attorneys are limited to 6.0 LPM credits per reporting period.
* NY CLE Credit Provided via NYCLE "Other Approved Jurisdictions" Policy. Attorney must provide correct listening code; not available for Transitional Attorneys.
* The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.